The Organizing Committee of the 19th ISRRT World Congress invites all interested radiographers and radiological technologists to submit oral and poster abstracts. We welcome you to contribute to the most up-to-date research and latest developments from around the world. Our peer reviewers will be looking for submissions that highlight new and unique scientific methods from the areas of medical radiation imaging and therapy presented with a practical approach. We will also welcome special presentations which focus on the theme ‘We are RTs’.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee and assigned to the appropriate session for oral and poster presentations.
All abstracts should be submitted online.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: May 20, 2016
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: June 30, 2016
- Deadline for Early Registration: August 31, 2016
※ Please access the online submission system with Internet Explorer. The ISRRT 2016 online system is optimized using Internet Explorer.
※ Mac users are kindly asked to use Firefox with the online system.
Abstract Submission Process
Click the Abstract Submission button.
Sign up or Log in to abstract submission system.
Fill out Participant Info.
Complete Abstract Submission and Author Info Section.
Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via e-mail.
- Abstracts should not exceed a TOTAL of 300 words.
- Special characters must be inserted into the document using the SPECIAL CHARACTER function.
- If you have any problems with the submission process, please download the template, fill it out and send it to the ISRRT 2016 secretariat.
Sample Abstract Download
- Abstract acceptance will be notified on June 30, 2016 by email to abstract submitting Authors.
- The decision of the Scientific Committee on abstract acceptance is final. While authors` preferences for oral or poster presentation will be considered, the committee may offer an alternative format. No correspondence on their decision can be initiated by the authors.
Abstract Modification and Withdrawal
- Requests to modify abstracts after the submission deadline and notifications to withdraw abstracts must be submitted through email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the presenter registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.